Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs reaction to Arrington interview

cactitle

I love the potential of Lavar. I love the explosive possibilities he brings to the field. I love the emotion that he plays with.

I don't love the fact that he seems to need to be the center of attention. I wish that he could be more like Marcus, but that is not in his personality.

My bottom line is that we are flat out paying far too much for him. That's the teams fault, not his. This organization is now all about the team over the individual, thankfully. Lavar should get on board with that philosophy or move quickly out of the way before he gets run over.

Did you see the look on Joe Gibbs' face on TV and the sound in his voice?

He's certainly taking it as if it's a big deal and I guarantee it's not because of a message board.

I think he takes it seriously but I honestly dont think its on his mind at all. But after watching that, man, I wouldn't want to be on Gibbs' bad side. When he means business....damn.

As far as Lavar he has done some incredible things as a Redskins and now he has to learn to be part of the puzzle instead of the Center Piece. I am sure it was a blow to his ego to go from always being the dominate player and the scheme the defense is built around since Highschool and through College and even in the pro's to being part of a scheme were he has to stay in his area or lane instead of free lancing. this is a big change for him mentally and let alone as Rmasey he has seen many different coaches and schemes since becoming a redskin! I am sure he wants to be a redskin for life like he said and I am sure he is worried about not being here next year as he wants to be here and be part of a winner because he sure has not had that chance here. I am sure he will restructure if necessary, I am sure he does not want to be traded to San Fran or another loosing franchise and have to want for it to be rebuilt to win when he can stay put and win here and see a superbowl in the coming years, that is why he is afraid of being traded!

Archived