Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP:Manassas Changes Definition Of Family

Ignatius J.

I wonder if this complaint would have been made if the occupants of the house had been 10 gorgeous Redskinettes and they regularly were outside washing all their bothersome cars?

"Oh, ladies, let me help you with that hose."

I'm just saying.

Im would say yes they would get complained on. Remember its not a world filled with single men, there would definately be some wives who would get pissed and call zoning on them.

Like I said earlier, I lived next to a house that had atleast 15 people living there and there was no way they were all imediate family. To my knowledge they were never effed with by zoning, or atleast they never mentioned it if they were. From what I could tell their numbers never dwindled. Also like I said earlier you would have never known how many were living there by the way the place was kept and their behavior.

If you are breaking the law, and you bring heat on yourself sooner or later the law is gonna come calling. So ya hot chicks making a scene will rankle somebody, definately not me I would have a lawn chair, beer cooler, and a video camera.

I wonder if this complaint would have been made if the occupants of the house had been 10 gorgeous Redskinettes and they regularly were outside washing all their bothersome cars?

"Oh, ladies, let me help you with that hose."

I'm just saying.

Uhhh, I don't know about you, but I'd rather the lovely young ladies come help me with MY hose.... :laugh:

Fortunately, it's not the standard in America, at least not until the government let's a few million more illegals in here and brings the standard of living down to Turd World levels for all of us.

Obvvously it's already happening or laws like this would be un-necessary

What government are you talking about? George Bush's administration?
Yes, that one. Plus all the loony local governments that declare their areas amnesty zones or whatever-the-heck they're called, and prohibit local law enforcement from assisting federal agencies in controlling the problem.

There are other ramifications to over loading houses then just the immediate neighborhood effects. Let's consider local schooling. School districts are zoned based on the expected number of attendees from the surrounding neighborhoods. If houses are over loaded, then the local schools may have more attendees than space.

What about the local public infrastructure. Roads, sewer, water supply. Increase the demand on these commodities by overloading houses and you could face a shortage.

These may seem extreme, but I think they are valid considerations when limiting the number of residents to the number the house was designed to hold, within reason.

Now deciding the number of occupants based on family relationship is assnine. This is absolutely racially motivated, IMO. If 6 friends want to share a house, there should be no problem.

Good points about infrastructure. One house by itself won't cause an overload, but if city officials plan/expect a neighborhood to have 5000 people in it, but there are 6000+, it represents a significant increase in the likelyhood of having to spend more money sooner on maintaining/fixing roads, water treatment facilities, etc.

I don't know how you get racial motivation out of this, though. What, white people don't have friends or something? I don't get it.

Archived