Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuesday Morning Quarterback

#1AZRedskinfan

Which Redskin QB is your all-time favorite?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Which Redskin QB is your all-time favorite?

• Sammy Baugh
    • Eddie LeBaron
    • Norm Snead
    • Sonny Jurgensen
    • Billy Kilmer
    • Joe Theisman
    • Jay Schroeder
    • Doug Williams
    • Mark Rypien
    • Trent Green
    • Brad Johnson
    • Pat Ramsey
    • Mark Brunell
    • Other

Stats of the Week No. 4: In the Washington-Jersey/A game, three players threw touchdown passes for the Redskins (Mark Brunell, Clinton Portis and Patrick Ramsey) while two players threw touchdown passes for the Giants (Eli Manning and Brunell).

Little tidbit to have fun with:silly:

Gotta love seeing that those Ramsey fanatics are still at it.

Then again, looking at my avatar, that seems a tad hypocritical.

:silly:

Not trying to "pawn" anything off as my own...just simply sharing information I found that intrigued me. Not here to appease jrockster77.

No, you don't have to appease me, but you do have to appease the mods and the RULES OF THE BOARD!!!

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site. Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our copyright statement:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131906

:doh: Nice try at a "zinger" though....really thought ya had me, didn't ya!! :doh:

Not trying to "pawn" anything off as my own...just simply sharing information I found that intrigued me. Not here to appease jrockster77.

"GROOVY!!!" - Source - Earthworm Jim

"I like it.. I like it alot.." - Source - That dude from Dumb and Dumber. :laugh:

You got issues son.
]]you both are weird

(How the hell do you quote [[ghost]]??? :laugh: )

I'm simply pointing out the rules of the board to the new guy, who obviously has not taken the time to read them and become familiar. Clearly the guy has been here less than a month and needed a push in the right direction.

But keep breaking the rules, guy...its no skin off my back. Just be sure to let the mods know your plan. ;) They'd probably like the advanced notice so they can just go ahead and give you your vacation.

Archived