Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins on cold pizza 12/27/2005 (MERGED)

SloppyOneXXVI

i like woody better than skip

How could you like Woody more than Skip? First off Woody is a childish moron who throws a temper tantrum every time he is interrupted. Oh and he is ALWAYS wrong. Skip however is almost always right AND ALWAYS supports the skins. He has been saying all year that the skins would do well and got laughed at, he also said Carlos Rogers and Jason Campbell will be all-stars some day.

Did anyone see woody paige on cold pizza??? He predicts the redskins to lose this weekend because the eagles are "inspired to win" after the way their season has turned out. He thinks we're the ones that aren't going to make the playoffs. Its absurd how sportswriters can start a grudge and just hold onto it for as long as possible. I used to enjoy woody paige's idiotic banter, but now its just sad. He's still talking about how good the falcons are.

Somebody has to predict us to lose, why not him? All I've been seeing lately are stories about how the Redskins will beat Phili and may do some damage in the playoffs. A lot of critics are just dismissing the Eagles, and speak like the Redskins are already in the playoffs! Guess what! We're not!

I'm not sure Woody really believes his pick anyway. It sounds to me like he's just trying to take a stab, so that if they really do lose he looks like a genious.

Paige was a hack on that around the horn show and he still is a hack on cold pizza. Of course why anybody watches that show is beyond me. I don't see how the eagles will be "inspired to win" this week. Sure they would love to ruin our hopes and dreams, but to say that they are inspired is a bit much. Besides, I am not really worried about Mike MacMahon or the other guy they got at QB, Moats is good, but still young and unproven, and then Reggie Brown is going to beat? If our defense plays like it did the last 4 weeks, then we won't ahve anything to worry about.

How could you like Woody more than Skip? First off Woody is a childish moron who throws a temper tantrum every time he is interrupted. Oh and he is ALWAYS wrong. Skip however is almost always right AND ALWAYS supports the skins. He has been saying all year that the skins would do well and got laughed at, he also said Carlos Rogers and Jason Campbell will be all-stars some day.

I used to like Woody more than Skip but then I looked past his funny idiot act and I realized the guy is wrong 90% of the time. Skip speaks the truth.

Of what relevance is what he thinks? Why shoudl I care?

Well if you don't care then why are you responding to the thread? Oh I get it, you just cannot resist saying something negative....ignoring the thread and going to one that you do care about IS an option ya know.

Archived