Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How is the wildcard schedule set?

killadingo

Is there anyway to know all the scenarios before next weekend unfolds to see who plays when? I have watched every game live for over a decade, but unfortunately Saturday, January 7 I will be busy from 8am-5pm. I hope the Skins end up playing on Sunday.

Is there some set schedule where say the #3 NFC division winner plays on Saturday and #4 plays on Sunday, or vice versa?

Thanks in advance.

Don't think there's a set schedule, but I believe the Saturday games are going to be played later in the day, like the first one at 4:30 and the second one at 8, so you should be OK no matter what.

Oh yeah I completely forgot that the NFL started doing that recently. Thanks!

Is there anyway to know all the scenarios before next weekend unfolds to see who plays when? I have watched every game live for over a decade, but unfortunately Saturday, January 7 I will be busy from 8am-5pm. I hope the Skins end up playing on Sunday.

Is there some set schedule where say the #3 NFC division winner plays on Saturday and #4 plays on Sunday, or vice versa?

Thanks in advance.

I hope the Skins end up playing period.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourseleves here. We still have a game next week and I'm sure it won't be easy.

I hope the Skins end up playing period.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourseleves here. We still have a game next week and I'm sure it won't be easy.

That goes without saying. But considering I am tied up Saturday, January 7, I'd just like to be prepared with every scenario.

Killadingo - I have the exact same problem. So I sure hope the games start later in case the Skins play first (assuming we win next Sunday!).

Yeah I checked last year's Saturday schedules and the games kicked off at 4:30 and 8PM. I'll just set up my DVR and make sure I listen to some CD's on my drive home at 5PM. Unfortunately I just won't be able to watch with my friends.

What is interesting this year is that we would have beaten three of the four division winners this year. Seattle, Chicago, New York, and lost a nail biter to the Bucs. We are the team no one wants to play. Not to mention, we seem to be playing our best football right now.

Of course, if we win out, I think we have a chance to advance further then people think in the playoffs. What's more, we will be even a better team next year.

Archived