Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Home playoff tickets

wskin44

Quick couple of questions about playoff tickets..

How many tickets are offered to each season ticket holder? Just the # seats they have for each home game or do they get offered more?

If they get offered more does that mean people who have had season tickets for only a few years get left off the playoff list?

Does every season ticket holder get guaranteed playoff ticket offers?

It's just like ticket renewal. If you have season tix, you get an invoice to buy playoff tix. You can buy or not buy, it's up to you, it has no effect on keeping your account. Tix not purchased are offered to the public.

How much are playoff tickets at face value?

What they've done in the past is send invoices for two playoff games and parking if applicable, even if hosting two games was a long shot. For my tickets, the first game was $79 each seat, the second game was $89 each seat, IIRC. It may be more for lower bowl. I believe this equates to +$10 and +$20 over the normal price. Plus $25 parking if you have parking. Plus a service fee. So you had to mail in roughly $400 for each pair of tickets. And if the Redskins didn't host one or two games, the payment would show up as a credit on the following year's invoice which goes out in February.

Guest oneluv4u

:logo:

I am a new season ticket holder and I didn't want to miss out because I didn't know the proper procedure so I called and was told that the information would be sent out after the games this weekend. The information would be sent out by email and/or calls to ticket holders.

Also, can anyone fill me in on how the tailgate pass works and if it is a yearly renewal like the tickets?

:logo:

I am a new season ticket holder and I didn't want to miss out because I didn't know the proper procedure so I called and was told that the information would be sent out after the games this weekend. The information would be sent out by email and/or calls to ticket holders.

Also, can anyone fill me in on how the tailgate pass works and if it is a yearly renewal like the tickets?

It is. The annual fee for tailgate club has been raised just this week from $490 per year to $515 per year, plus ticket fee. I wonder if Snyder is going to raise ticket prices this year? The fact that he doesn't mention ticket prices in the tailgate club section at redskins.com now, whereas he did a week ago, makes me suspect that prices may be going up in 2006.

It is. The annual fee for tailgate club has been raised just this week from $490 per year to $515 per year, plus ticket fee. I wonder if Snyder is going to raise ticket prices this year? The fact that he doesn't mention ticket prices in the tailgate club section at redskins.com now, whereas he did a week ago, makes me suspect that prices may be going up in 2006.

I noticed the same thing. I was looking into the costs of upgrading at various points the past couple of weeks which caused me to notice the difference.

Do we already have own the distinction of having the highest tickets prices?

Do we already have own the distinction of having the highest tickets prices?

No. New England has the highest average price. Many stadiums have higher GA seats, some going up to $200-300 apiece.

The Skins have been unfairly branded with the "highest" label for some time because the group that made the tally included club seats with GA for the first few years. They stopped two-three years ago. The average price for a GA ticket at FedEx is around $65.

Snyder installed many seats behind pillars in 2004, as well as seats way back far underneath the club level that are very unappealing. Prices for those are $49 to $59 each, which drops the average seat price (many of these go unsold up until game day, hence the steady flow of emails advising us of available obstructed view seats the week before every game, including the Cowboys game).

These lower priced unappealing seats which drop the average stadium "GA" seat price encourage and virtually guarantee Snyder to raise prices in 2006. Count on it.

No. New England has the highest average price. Many stadiums have higher GA seats, some going up to $200-300 apiece.

The Skins have been unfairly branded with the "highest" label for some time because the group that made the tally included club seats with GA for the first few years. They stopped two-three years ago. The average price for a GA ticket at FedEx is around $65.

:yikes:

Wow, Andyman, I thought that you were gone.. Welcome back Andyman..

Archived