Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Isn't Eli a good road quarterback?

mcarey032

Yeah but what people forget is, Eli wasn't signed to turn a franchise around. Eli was given the gift of joining a winning team already. I mean for heck's sake he took over a 5-2 team, that for all intensive purposes was on their way to a playoff spot, and proceeded to tank them to a 6-10 record.

First off lets get our facts right. He took over a 5-4 team, that had lost 3 of their last 4 games, with Warner at QB, injuries at WR and the O line.

Second off, Eli walked into a ready made situation and Peyton didn't?

Hmm. Peyton Manning had Marvin Harrison and Marshall Faulk when he was a rookie, and then had Edgerrin James in his 2nd season. So what are you talking about?

All I know is that a good Quarterback can win on the road and he is not quite there yet. I am not saying he sucks and he will be nothing. NO NO NO! What I said was that the Giants fans thought that they were going to win with him back there and he really didn't do all that great. The gameplan was to make him beat us and with the exception of a bad decision by Brunell and a lucky catch by Toomer, the game would have really been a blowout. You can say all you want about a drop here or deflection there, but the reality is that he didn't execute his team didn't execute their plays and if you are going to be a good road quarterback, you and your team will execute.

First off lets get our facts right. He took over a 5-4 team, that had lost 3 of their last 4 games, with Warner at QB, injuries at WR and the O line.

Second off, Eli walked into a ready made situation and Peyton didn't?

Hmm. Peyton Manning had Marvin Harrison and Marshall Faulk when he was a rookie, and then had Edgerrin James in his 2nd season. So what are you talking about?

uh the reason the Colts got to drat Peyton, #1 overall..... they were worse team in the league... hello?

and a phantom hold
:rolleyes: he held, get over it

Archived