Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A note from Jesus

Hoagie1980

As many of you know tomorrow is my birthday. Now most of you exchange gifts with eachother and totally forget the day is about ME. Well this year I was really wanting just one thing. I want the Redskins to come out and beat the crap out of the Giants. So want I want from all of you 'skins fans is to get to the stadium early and make a ton of noise. I want the Giants to come out of that tunnell and say "oh my God" (or Dad as I know him). So please make noise and make my birthday the best one in over 2000 years. Hail Skins!

:gaintsuck

Peace and Love,

Jesus

As many of you know tomorrow is my birthday. Now most of you exchange gifts with eachother and totally forget the day is about ME. Well this year I was really wanting just one thing. I want the Redskins to come out and beat the crap out of the Giants. So want I want from all of you 'skins fans is to get to the stadium early and make a ton of noise. I want the Giants to come out of that tunnell and say "oh my God" (or Dad as I know him). So please make noise and make my birthday the best one in over 2000 years. Hail Skins!

Peace and Love,

Jesus

:doh: and :laugh: at the same time.

Archived