Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Christmas Tree Ornament!

Potato Sack

Just before the Redskins went on their 3 game winning streak, I had hung my Redskins' Ornament on my Christmas tree. If we win out and go to the playoffs, I will buy a very small tree, place it on top of my TV set, and hang the ornament. And I will do this every September as a testament that that ornament brought us good luck.

Superstitious or just plain nuts? You be the judge. lol

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck

As a faithful contributor to "The Force" myself, I would call you neither superstitious, or nuts.

It is the non-believers that weaken "The Force", making our job even tougher. But, as evidenced by the last 3 weeks, we have the upper hand.

Keep up the good work.

:gaintsuck

Just before the Redskins went on their 3 game winning streak, I had hung my Redskins' Ornament on my Christmas tree. If we win out and go to the playoffs, I will buy a very small tree, place it on top of my TV set, and hang the ornament. And I will do this every September as a testament that that ornament brought us good luck.

Does this mean that you plan to take your tree down after the holidays? Come on, man. Why take chances?

Does anyone know where I can get a Redskin ornament that plays hail to the Redskins? I would love to add one to my collection. My niece just got a job managing one of the Redskin stores down in the dc. area and I have her looking for me to. I figured if anyone can find one she could. She will be here tonight so I hope she found one for me.

Archived