Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I must really be a big Redskin Fan

fuji869

One of my co-workers brothers had two tickets for sale for the Colts / Seahawks Game this Saturday. This game has been sold out for weeks. I told her "No thanks, my Redskins have a big game against the Giants this Saturday and I can't miss it"

I cold not do it miss this Saturdays Game, it is a priority for me and there is a lot on the line for my beloved Redskins.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

One of my co-workers brothers had two tickets for sale for the Colts / Seahawks Game this Saturday. This game has been sold out for weeks. I told her "No thanks, my Redskins have a big game against the Giants this Saturday and I can't miss it"

I cold not do it miss this Saturdays Game, it is a priority for me and there is a lot on the line for my beloved Redskins.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I'm watching the Skins game and then getting a ride to the Seahawks game. I WIN! :point2sky

Guest ComebackKing

Seahawks Colts game will suck. People say it'll be a superbowl preview but both teams won't be going 100% cuz they have little to play for.

Seahawks Colts game will suck. People say it'll be a superbowl preview but both teams won't be going 100% cuz they have little to play for.

Yup it will be a boring game, none of the starters will be, uh, starting, hahah.

The game for US this weekend determines OUR season's future. IT IS HIGH STAKES MAN! GET PUMP, WE CAN'T LOSE THIS! I hate the Cowboys and all but I hate the Giants JUST AS MUCH :gaintsuck Lets show the League who is the best team in the NFC East!

Talk about a better game to watch...

Actually, the Seahawks still have home field throughout to play for. Which means the game should be even worse, as it will be Seattle's first stringers vs. Indy's backups.

Fuji -

I don't doubt your loyalty to the Skins, but for all intents and purposes that Seattle/Indy game is a preseason game for the Colts. I doubt you see any starters in the 2nd half.

Even if the Colts were still going for a perfect season I would still not have gome. I went to the Bears / Seahawks Game in 03 with a real good friend of mine who is from Chicago and I was calling the Late Stratoman every 20-30 mins for updates.

I'm watching the Skins game and then getting a ride to the Seahawks game. I WIN!

Lucky guy! You must live close to Qwest Field, I live in Puyallup so I would have to leave by 11 to get there in time for kick off with all the game day traffic. I would only get to see the first quarter of the Redskins Game.

Archived