Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins will never win...

BossMayne80

''Rant''

I know you fellow fans have endured nonskins fans spewing

disrespect over the course of the years, like if we beat a certain team(no matter how excellent/subpar or terrible the team may be)they may say''the skins suck,and then when we beat them they change up and say ''oh you were supposed to beat them''..or something like''ya'll won't make the playoffs''but when we make it it's''you'll be eliminated in the first round''..

I mean I had a coworker swear up and down that the cowgirls would annihilate us this past sunday,when his prediction was false he had the balls to say that the win was luck :wtf:,how the hell is a 35-7 raping luck???? I mean most of the time I don't mind being the underdog(I sometimes welcome it)or the team getting no respect,I love when our team proves the naysayers wrong but I must admit these clowns get irritating, we just can never win with folks can we??:rolleyes: ......I'm sorry for my ranting but i had to vent a little:),I just got off work so i'm a lil tired...

peace..

p.s I hope we hurt the g-strings feelings on Saturday,the majority of the people i meet say we are gonna get pulverized in that game so Skins prove em wrong..pretty please:D

''End Rant''

Well, people have gotten use to us being bottom feeders, especially the plethora (sp?) of fans who discovered football in the mid to late 1990's. These people are everywhere, at least around my age, and they look at the Redskins as the NFC's Bungles. There is simply no way to shut these people up without consistently winning, which I hope we are starting to do.

Well, people have gotten use to us being bottom feeders, especially the plethora (sp?) of fans who discovered football in the mid to late 1990's. These people are everywhere, at least around my age, and they look at the Redskins as the NFC's Bungles. There is simply no way to shut these people up without consistently winning, which I hope we are starting to do.
We wern't world beaters but we were nowhere near as bad as the Bengals,Cards,Saints,Lions,and probably 1 or 2 more teams during that period.The majority of Skin's teams probably hovered around 500.Not great but not as enept as some make it seem.

''Rant''

I mean I had a coworker swear up and down that the cowgirls would annihilate us this past sunday,when his prediction was false he had the balls to say that the win was luck :wtf:,how the hell is a 35-7 raping luck????

well I had a gaint fan told me The redskins were lucky.I said luck?I told him we kicked there ass! Deep down he knows what chould happend this sat for his team!!

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: GO REDSKINS BEAT THE GIANTS :logo:

We wern't world beaters but we were nowhere near as bad as the Bengals,Cards,Saints,Lions,and probably 1 or 2 more teams during that period.The majority of Skin's teams probably hovered around 500.Not great but not as enept as some make it seem.

Actually, I read an article about a month ago that said in the last 12 (?) years, the Redskins had the third fewest wins in the league among teams that played every season (thereby excluding the Browns and Texans).

It tough even though we are much better than last year and we swept Dallas and whoop them the second game. Their still people saying the Redskins suck and coming up with excuses. Were one game and losses (from ATL, MIN, DAL) from clinching a playoff spot. I just dont get it.

Archived