Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins' DTs could make the difference.

GSF

I just want to point out that today is the first game in many weeks that both Griffin and Salave'a will play. I think these guys have a chance to really take over the game today with the boys' oline banged up. I just have a feeling that the Skins defense knows they have to win this game for the Skins, and is going to come in super fired up. Having both DTs back really frees up Williams too. Bledsoe + cold weather + pressure in his face = interceptions.

HTTR!

I just want to point out that today is the first game in many weeks that both Griffin and Salave'a will play. I think these guys have a chance to really take over the game today with the boys' oline banged up. I just have a feeling that the Skins defense knows they have to win this game for the Skins, and is going to come in super fired up. Having both DTs back really frees up Williams too. Bledsoe + cold weather + pressure in his face = interceptions.

HTTR!

Great post my friend and that is my feeling also. These two can be the difference, at the very least they will shutdown the running game and Drew will be a marked man by the blitz. This is huge IMO.

It also is big for next week if we win this week against the Giants running game. Eli IMO is playing average at best and no way Tiki gets the same yards he did against us in NY.

We finally get to have Griff and Big Joe Salave'a in the same game, if Lavar Plays and can be effective its over the Dallas. You're not running through the middle and your not running outside

Yeah, I kinda forgot about Lavar. I hope he plays. If Lavar does play, would it be the first time this season that those 3 guys were all on the field?

Archived