Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

portis coming up....

paredskinsfan

Very good, that means that he knows this is serious business. The costumes are entertaining but i hope this sends a message that this 3 game stretch means no more fooling around.

Not really - he said the lack of a costume was because of the weather and they caught him coming right off the field. He said this week's costume would have been the best of the season so far and it was appropriate for Dallas week.

With that being said, he knows how big this is. He will own Dallas this week.

i believe portis is a great back and it looks like he has his balance back(he looked like he was always falling over himself early on in the year) he is running hard and i think he will have a big day on sunday. he loves it in washington and knows what this rivalry means to the owner, the team, and the fans, he wont disappoint.

i hope this doesn't mean he's wound up too tight and tense. we need these guys to be focused and loose.

No, not at all. He just said that it was too cold and he didn't have a chance to change. He also said the idea would have probably been his funniest one yet, but that hopefully he'll get a chance to show it. I think they will be fine. This game is going to be INSANE!

You know a rivalry is good when a game like this is like watching the superbowl!(almost)

Archived