Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My bet with a Cowboy fan.

HailSkins81

I work with Nate Newton's brother, who, obviously is a fan of the CowPatties. So, I bet him that if the 'Skins win, I will let him borrow one of my jerseys, and he has to wear it. If the Patties win, I have to wear his "Newton" jersey.

I will hate having to wear it. Hopefully the Skins will pull it off, because the bet will be worth it to see him wear a Redskins jersey.

"Bet him that he can mow your lawn and keep the clippings in a bag for ol' Nate."

I don't believe that is an aspect of Nate's life he was proud of. In fact, I would say I know that to be true. I haven't brought it up to him out of courtesy, becasue aside from his being a cowpattie fan, he is a good guy. He brought it up once to me, and sounded very disappointed.

Lets hope we win so you do not desecrate your body with that cowboy's rag. All Hail the REDSKINS!

I sincerely hope I don't have to, but seeing him wear the Skins jersey if we win would be worth me having to wear the Cowboy jersey, although it will completely suck if I do have to wear it.

:dallasuck

and if he looks anything like Nate Newton...he's probably a big boy, so he's probably bigger then you, i would love to see a guy Nate Newton's size, packed into like a Large sized Skins jersey....lol

He looks like him, but he is a smaller/average size guy. I wear a medium reebok replica jersey, which is a bit big on me (I am female), so, it might be a little small on him.

I will be sure to take a picture, and maybe frame it for the office.

He looks like him, but he is a smaller/average size guy. I wear a medium reebok replica jersey, which is a bit big on me (I am female), so, it might be a little small on him.

I will be sure to take a picture, and maybe frame it for the office.

now you have to go buy the pink ladies jersey, he didnt say anything about WHAT jersey did he?!? i mean, i'm sure you wouldnt want to kill him, cuz he wouldnt be able to breathe, but it would be great if you brought it with you, just as kind of a bluff thing, before you gave him the real one to wear....no to mention, you have to make it a Moss jersey, since well he did scorch them in week 2

Archived