Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Superbowl!!!

MCruz1984

I want the playoffs. That means winning the next 3. They are all equally as important. And to be perfectly honest, I hate Dallas as much as the next Redskins fan, but I want next weeks game vs the Giants more. That drubbing in the Meadowlands still hurts, and I'm sick of hearing from Giant fans this year. Go Skins!

I want the playoffs. That means winning the next 3. They are all equally as important. And to be perfectly honest, I hate Dallas as much as the next Redskins fan, but I want next weeks game vs the Giants more. That drubbing in the Meadowlands still hurts, and I'm sick of hearing from Giant fans this year. Go Skins!

Yeah I'm still miserable from our performance in New York...

At least we beat Dallas IN Dallas, we got SHUT OUT in New York. These next 2 weeks are gonna bring us some quality entertainment and PAYBACK

Although I hope we beat the Girls, the Giants game is pure retribution. I want us to lay a serious hurting on those *******.

I want us to smash the Cowboys, but a hurting on the Giants, and beat Philadelphia. This Redskins game coming up in particular means a lot to me. It reminds me of the game in Dallas in 83' when we stopped them on 4th down and won the game. That game had playoff implications just like this game. We have less wins now than we did that season, so it's a must win game, which makes it more exciting.

I completely agree, but I feel that our retribution against the giants will come easier than dallas this sunday...The giants suck on the road and their not playing like they were the first half of the season...I think that if we beat dallas, we will win the division...GO BRUNELL!!!:dallasuck :gaintsuck

Superbowl is not out of the picture yet. If and just if redskins win three straight they could get in the playoffs and in the nfc there is no dominant team. anyone in the nfc could make it and have a chance againist the colts. if you make it to the superbowl its anyones game.

the nfc's most dominant teamis the seahawks and i think we beat them earlier in the year so go skins win one for gibbs.

Well said. Thats the game i'm waitin for.

Archived