Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Next Season's QB

MCruz1984

brunell has done ok.... but he hasnt shown brilliance. he has kept us in games and occasionaly come through to win it for us but i dont see him starting next year. i see gibbs going into camp saying its wide open and some story about how campbell "really impresses". i cant imagine, given how much we gave to get him, that campbell is not starting next year.

It will be interesting. If we make the playoffs, I don't see how Brunell woudn't be the front runner. If we don't, I think it will be somewhat of an open competition for Brunell and Campbell.

Ramsey won't be here and I think Gibbs brings in a young QB as the third stringer.

I think Campbell could do real well next year. I still like Brunell and think he has done a good job this year.

It is too soon to tell. Brunell has had a good year, but this team needs a more consistent QB. Brunell has had one of those years were he does just enough to keep this team in games. The skins' need a quarterback that not only will keep them in games, but will not just do the bare minimum. I don't see any reason as to why Campbell should not start next year. With Brunell we play not to lose. With Campbell's athletic ability as well as his arm, we will play to win.

Yes, he is. But remember Stan Humphries and Mark Rypien didn't hardly play in this offense until a few years in the system. It may be different with Campbell since the Redskins had to manuever to get him and drafted him high. But I just don't see him playing, let alone starting even if we end up not going to the playoffs.

no way Brunell starts next yr.. Gibbs is not a dummy. Gibbs knows there is no secret how fresh Brunell looked in the pre season, and week by week he has got worse.

He is almost done as starting QB. And he has tunnel vision

And he gets rid of the ball too quick. The opposite of Ramsey. He does not allow recievers to get into there routes

Archived