Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

key to beating dallas

the way i see it is clinton portis needs to play with the same fire he has had the past 2 weeks, i know you ll say those were 2 bad defenses but the guy did what he was supposed to an lit em up! there is no doubt in my mind the skins D will be fired up for this game regardless of the injurys i think dallas will have a very tough time moving the ball, this will be a battle of field postion cant see either team winning by more than 3.. any 1 think joe will call a deep post route to santana?:dallasuck

I think we'll be able to run the ball. I think the biggest key is going to be getting pressure on Bledsoe. We cannot let him stand back there in the pocket and search for receivers especially if injuries take some of our CBs out.
will be intersting to see if greg williams comes out with the BLITZ early or waits till the 4th qtr the way he did in the last dallas game

its ALL about the o-line and the d-line. o-line needs to run block and also give brunell time to operate. d-line needs to get a pass rush on bledsoe. im not as worried about the cornerback situation as a lot of people are. this one is all about the line

will be intersting to see if greg williams comes out with the BLITZ early or waits till the 4th qtr the way he did in the last dallas game

yeah, lately it seems he has blitzed a little early only to back out until later in the game. I hope he blitzes early to set the tone and get the place a rockin'!!!!!

its ALL about the o-line and the d-line. o-line needs to run block and also give brunell time to operate. d-line needs to get a pass rush on bledsoe. im not as worried about the cornerback situation as a lot of people are. this one is all about the line
the only way were getting pressure on bledsoe is if we blitz, our d line is pathetic when it comes to putting heat on the qb

Archived