Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

veteran FA

twenty-eight

I was thrilled when the skins signed Warrick Holdman this offseason. A solid vet who doesnt cost anything. At this point in the season he doesnt seem to be contributing much. Did he even play this week with Lavar out? But I like these types of moves. Holdman is the type of player the pats or eagles would have gone after. I would like to see the redskins go after more of these kinds of guys. Even if they dont work out, they arent hurting us against the cap. I know people have already brought this up, but look at brunell and brad johnson. Nobody wanted brad, we could have had him for next to nothing. at the same time i dont think many teams were interested in brunell, we didnt need to make a trade and give him that huge contract, but thats for another thread. This next offseason i would like the skins to go after numerous cheap vets who could come up big. Other than on the D-line, i dont think we need a playmaker. We already have the core guys, i think we should focus on depth with more moves like holdman.

WE WANT DALLAS...but any thoughts on my post?

On first blush i would expect this type of thread in the offseason or during a normal week.

However, this week might well be the greatest week of buildup for our team since the early nineties. Your thread is a good one and you will get responses. It just dtruck me funny to see a thread talking about next year...

WE

WANT

DALLAS!!! :cheers:

Archived