Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow, FoxSports has the Skins ranked.....

skull1669

Computer based or not. "Common Sense" says that in the overall season you have to judge a team's success by something more than just wins and losses. Seattle has been beting up on its sorry 3 divisional foes all year and only the Chargers have had a worse schedule than ours. So its pretty accurate that the Charges are high on the poll and the Seahawks are low. The Redskins have wins over the top teams in the league, and very close losses to all top teams except Oakland.

And read the poll break down.. If Stregnth of schedule wassnt factored into the poll the Redskins would be ranked #18.

Thats pretty accurate to me!

Thank you. I'm glad someone sees it. Sure Seattle has a better record than us, but who have they played: Dallas- we beat them; NY Giants- they had the emotion of losing their owner. We'll see who's better when they come to Fed Ex.

When did Seattle play @ Denver? (we got robbed; Plummer fumbled the ball) @ Kansas City? vs San Diego? vs Tampa Bay? (another game we got robbed; Alstott's elbow was down short of the goal line).

I'm getting sick of all the hype about Seattle. For years, they have played the softest schedule in the NFL and get respect for beating sorry teams. If they are so good then why can't they ever beat the Redskins? Even the Steve Spurrier coached Redskins beat the Seahawks; twice and one of those times were against either Shane Matthews or Danny Wuerfful.

Archived