Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats 12th man from My mom.

Huly

Congratulations 12 man, who is all of the Redskin fans. Job well done on Sunday! You are the best fans in the NFL. You are not responsible for the other 11, but as individuals that make up the 12th man and you are the best! As far as Extremeskins, when you tailgate you are one big family. You take care of each other, enjoy each other and have fun. You are the best Redskin fans!

The above is from my mom. She was at the game on Sunday and could not believe how great the 12th man was and how much we support the team as fans. She called me and spoke the words above as I typed them. They are on the way back to SC but wanted to thank all of ES for their hospitality and to congratulate the fans on being the best in the NFL. :cheers:

It was very nice to meet your Mom and Dad at the tailgate Sunday.

I certainly did my part in the stadium to make the 12th Man a force. I think we did alright...the Chargers had to burn a time out and had several false starts because of crowd noise.

Hopefully they can make another game with a better result.

I was there sunday... it really was impressive.... i was going crazy and like others i cant speak either..... it was sweet though... except for the end.... i hope everyone will still finish up the year and give other teams hell just like the chargers.... especially the dallas game... need to be really loud at that one...... i was very proud to be a skins fan though... lots of fans doing their part....

Archived