Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Walt Harris Question- I missed the game

>>Spearhead>>

I was at the game and all I saw was Harris giving his opponent about a ten yard cushion and basically he had no quick reactions to the patterns they ran. Once Rogers got in the game things settled down (though he too gave up alot of cushion). Rogers was able to react quickly to WR cuts and posts.

He can't tackle anyone. Heck, he gives the receivers ten yard cushions, and can't tackle after they catch the ball. He also whiffed on the last play of the game, he had a clean shot on Tomlinson, and bounced off him like a pinball. Horrible. Backup if necessary at best. Won't be on the team next year.

He can't tackle anyone. Heck, he gives the receivers ten yard cushions, and can't tackle after they catch the ball. He also whiffed on the last play of the game, he had a clean shot on Tomlinson, and bounced off him like a pinball. Horrible. Backup if necessary at best. Won't be on the team next year.

Harris can't tackle ANYONE yet he led the team in tackles yesterday....might want to check the stats

I did see that on the 'hilites' and it was actually Ryan Clark that couldnt wrap up LT on the winning TD run

His cushions were incredible. At one point I was shouting he was to far off the receiver, and almost on cue he took 3 steps back and actually left the screen. Just as he does this Brees looks over a moment before the snaps, sees he has an easy hook, and boom throws it for about 12 yds and into field goal range.

Walt is a liability.

His cushions were incredible. At one point I was shouting he was to far off the receiver, and almost on cue he took 3 steps back and actually left the screen.

Walt is a liability.

Come on, people. Back to reality. He had a huge cushion off his receivers because THAT WAS THE CALL. He doesn't do it just 'cause he thinks it's a swell idea.

Think, you all. You're better than that.

Clark and Rogers actually had shots on L.T. Open your eyes.

Come on, people. Back to reality. He had a huge cushion off his receivers because THAT WAS THE CALL. He doesn't do it just 'cause he thinks it's a swell idea.

Think, you all. You're better than that.

Man whatever, Harris is a BUM. It doesn't matter what the coverage is, he still get's burnt. Facts are facts, he's been gettin' toasted all season. I to was at the game and I was ELATED that they benched his a$$!! Hopefully we release him in the offseason

I hate you Walt Harris!!

Archived