Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We have exceeded expectations, and The QB of the Future

#1SkinsFan

we were 6-10 last year,and our schedule has definitely been really difficult this year considering the teams we have played.

I mean who would have thought we would have beaten 9-2 seattle, our 7-4 rival Dallas, and the suprising 8-3 bears. And the Eagles, who we havent beaten since 99'. I mean we really defied the odds this year already, and if we finish the season with a winning record of 9-7 and dont make the playoffs, i will still be so impressed with the way this team has come together and played close with the good teams like the chiefs, broncos, and chargers, and we will be taken seriously within the next two years. WE have alot of potential, and with certain things fixed such as TO's and penalties, and ppg, we will be a great team, and i can guarantee that. We have some "all-stars" such as S. Moss, C.Portis, Cooley, Washington, Arrington, Springs, Rogers, and an Oline that can be great. In the draft, we need to address the DE, CB and WR position. If we take care of those things, and develop our picks, and pick up some key FA acquisitions, then we should be able to become a solid NFL playoff team with a lot of young stars on the rise. Rogers is having a good rookie season, and i think he should be d.rookie of the year, and arrington is finally back and making an impact. Especially if we get Jason Campbell starting when Brunell retires, probably next year, then we should be a strong team w/ a HOF head coach.

I have a really good feeling about Jason Campbell and think he will be one of the best QB's that has played on this team in a long time. Not to offend anyone, but have you noticed that al of the black QB's including Aaron Brooks have been successful in the nfl at one point in their careers? Look at Donovan Mcnabb, Steve Mcnair, Daunte Culpepper, Aaron Brooks, and Byron Leftwich (who is turning the jags around, and quick). I think the next good black qb will be Jason Campbell of the Redskins. He has speed, a cannon, and fairly good accuracy. With a good offseason, and preseason, i think he should start next year, and get some Playing time and experience, and we will see what he can do. He wont be great to begin with (no qb is) but over the season he will improve, and i think he will have a good starting season. He will continually improve, and i think he will be a great qb with this team for seasons to come.

You failed to mention being SHUT OUT by the Giants 36-0(largest shut out in the NFL this year) :)

This isnt the thread for that pukes fan. This is a thread about how much we have improved, and how much we have overcome since last season. So please go back over to your cowboys fan forum and talk about your "all star" team, even though you lost to us, and seattle ( who we beat. You guys have only beaten 2 teams with record over .500. 3 of our 5 wins have been over teams with a winning record.

Comments on how we have improved this season and the qb of the future will be alowed.(Just not from pukes fan!!!!)

i agree with u 100%. I don't see the skins' finishing any less then 7-9. I know it is still a losing record, but it is an improvement from last year, (by one win) but we have seen what this team is capable of. Once this team is finally able to turn the corner and figure out how to put teams away, the skins' with be unstoppable. I too feel really confident in Jason Campbell.

i agree with u 100%. I don't see the skins' finishing any less then 7-9. I know it is still a losing record, but it is an improvement from last year, (by one win) but we have seen what this team is capable of. Once this team is finally able to turn the corner and figure out how to put teams away, the skins' with be unstoppable. I too feel really confident in Jason Campbell.

thank you! finally another Jason Campbell supporter, he will be a good QB. Time is of the essence!

This isnt the thread for that pukes fan. This is a thread about how much we have improved, and how much we have overcome since last season. So please go back over to your cowboys fan forum and talk about your "all star" team, even though you lost to us, and seattle ( who we beat. You guys have only beaten 2 teams with record over .500. 3 of our 5 wins have been over teams with a winning record.

Comments on how we have improved this season and the qb of the future will be alowed.(Just not from pukes fan!!!!)

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW , your still below .500 and losing football games

DAL 7-4

WSH 5-6

DAL in the playoff hunt, sitting at top of the division

WSH near the sellar of the division

Now YOU be gone

Did you even get to see the end of that game or had your mommy already tucked you in by then?

14-13

The season isn't over yet my prepubesent friend

DAL 7-4

WSH 5-6

DAL in the playoff hunt, sitting at top of the division

WSH near the sellar of the division

Now YOU be gone

Washington-14

Dallas- 13

Thanks for stopping by, and if you read my last post, i said that we all know who won the first game between each the two teams this season DESPITE THE RECORD!!!! (as of now).

Did you even get to see the end of that game or had your mommy already tucked you in by then?

14-13

The season isn't over yet my prepubesent friend

hahahahaha, actually i was watching the entire game

I know the season isnt over yet, but by the way WSH is playing, their season IS over

they cant hold a 4th quarter lead for their life.

Win some more games, then respond back......... Okay

get to the top of the division, MAKE THE PLAYOFFS GEEZ!!!!!!!

WSH Hasnt been there since 99'

Talk when WSH is winning alright

I know the season isnt over yet, but by the way WSH is playing, their season IS over

so she let you stay up extra extra late?

Why do we keep fueling this kids fire. Face it, the boys' are goona choke in the first round anyways.

Not talking smack, but you guys put way too much stock into finishing with a better record then last year meaning that you made progress. This is how Gibbs 2nd term has shaped up

First 11 games: 3-8

Next 8 games: 6-2

Last 8 games: 2-6

Doesn't look like progress, we will see how the season shakes out

we will finish better than last season, i really think we can get at least 8 wins and if you think record wise is the only way you make progress, then you are dead wrong. Because i believe that we didnt have the 3rd leading reciever in the nfl on our team last year. Santana Moss. now did we? Our offense struggled to score all last year, and we couldnt keep up with the good teams like we do this year. WE have definitely taken a step forward, and in time... who knows how good this team can become. :point2sky

Archived