Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Czabe on 980

sumodat

Czabe is :pooh: ing all over us on Sportstalk 980 right now.

Says he wanted Marty to stay. Getting on us for our drafts.

He is so back and forth. He aggrevates me to death. No wonder Gibbs won't do his show.

Then in the end, he picks the Skins to win.

What a whacko! :insane:

That's how it is though, our draft situation the last few years has been a total disaster with very little talent coming by way of the draft, can't really argue that. As for Marty, I'd take a guess that he would have done a better job than Spurrier given the chance to stay so really can't argue that point either.

The last few weeks have been really tough for the Skins where they had the chance to put the games away and simply failed to do so. At some point they need to step up and play and win the game, hopefully that week is this week.

There's nothing wrong with not being pleased with a team after the way they played the last few weeks but as most do, you'd like to think that this week is they week they pull it back together, have Griff back in the line up and get the win, can't argue that either.

That's how it is though, our draft situation the last few years has been a total disaster with very little talent coming by way of the draft, can't really argue that. As for Marty, I'd take a guess that he would have done a better job than Spurrier given the chance to stay so really can't argue that point either.

The last few weeks have been really tough for the Skins where they had the chance to put the games away and simply failed to do so. At some point they need to step up and play and win the game, hopefully that week is this week.

There's nothing wrong with not being pleased with a team after the way they played the last few weeks but as most do, you'd like to think that this week is they week they pull it back together, have Griff back in the line up and get the win, can't argue that either.

Well thats fine. I agree, we have had horrible drafts.

What bothers me is, we play the Chargers and Marty today. Don't sit there and say you wish he stayed, especially when we have Gibbs now.

I just like people to be possitive on gameday, especially a big gameday like today.

He is just hard to listen to as a fan sometimes.

Archived