Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The OFFICIAL Blondie's LIVE from the ES Tailgate Game Thread - Started by proxie

TK

Only mad at one person. Joe Gibbs. Plays not to lose the game and just killed any chance we have at the postseason.. Faith in gibbs is very low now. Don't care much about history but the personality of his Side of the ball, the offense, is timid, plays with no courage, and plays not to lose the game.

your not even mad a little bit at rabach for the holding.if he didnt hold we would have kicked a field goal and won the game.

I think that we lost in the fourth quarter because we are to conservative we just try to defend the lead we realy quit playing ofense, I'm realy dissapointed of Joe Gibbs trying to defend a lead of less than 10 points by just running and not doing anything to score more points. I love Gibbs for what he did for the sklins in the past, but now he just keeps relying on the defense in the 4th. quarter. I feel realy sad thet my team keeps giving away the games in the fourth quarter because of Gibbs conservative play calling, ****.

Archived