Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Root for the Skins for both 1 and 4 o'clock game today!!!

sumodat

Remember, after our game is over, you are not done rooting for the 'Skins!

The Giants play AT Seattle. Tough trip to the west coast! If they lose, AND WE WIN, we are only 1 game back. And remember, we play Dallas and NY again, so we do still control our own destiny!

Go Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gaintsuck

I think if we win today, we position ourselves to win the division. I know it takes some optimism to believe that.

Here is our remaining schedule:

Chargers - 6-4 - W

@Rams - 4-6 - W

@Cardinals - 3-7 - W

Cowboys - 7-4 - L

Giants - 7-3 (hopefully 7-4 after today!) - W

Eagles - 4-6 - W

That would put us at 10-6, but more importantly, we have the two division leaders on our schedule. That means we control our own destiny!

We need a win today and a loss from the Giants. Then we are 1 game back with both Dallas and NY still to come. We could even up in those games, if not sooner.

The Redskins are not in as bad shape as the media would have you believe.

Don't stop going to the games yet, and don't start giving up on them yet! They are still in it!

Go Skins!!

We can only hope, this is valid only if we win this game.

Agreed.

I believe the Seahawks will beat the Giants today, but I'll only really be happy about it if the Skins win too.

Because if we're out of it, I'd much rather see the Giants win the division than watch those sorry Cowboys steal it.

:dallasuck

Agreed.

I believe the Seahawks will beat the Giants today, but I'll only really be happy about it if the Skins win too.

Because if we're out of it, I'd much rather see the Giants win the division than watch those sorry Cowboys steal it.

:dallasuck

Even if we didn't win today, we could still win the division.

It is still early. I agree this is a big game, but we can still afford to lose one more game, maybe two.

Keep the faith!!!

Also since Panthers are in the race for a wildcard with us we want Buffalo to beat them (Buffalo is my second favorite team so this will be a great weekend for me if the redskins win, the seahawks win, AND The Bills win...because I believe UVA won yesterday and Wizards beat the pistons in double overtime on friday...) So with all my teams doing so good this weekend the redskins and the bills are not going to ruin it for me :)...

Archived