Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: Funny

NavyDave

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said "Master, may I grant you one wish?"

"You ignorant unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything" barked Bin Laden.

The shocked genie said "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever."

Osama thought a moment. Then grumbled about the impertinence of the woman, and said, "Very well, I want to awaken with three white women in my bed in the morning, so just do it and be off with you!"

The annoyed genie said, "So be it!" and disappeared.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya

Harding, and Hillary Clinton.

His penis was gone, his knee was broken, and he had no health

insurance.

God is good.

Great one!!!!!!

A priest was in the confessional booth and had to go pi$$ really bad. He looked out from the booth and saw the Janitor. He asked the Janitor if he could sit in for him for 5 minutes.

The Janitor said "sure, I don't mind, but what if someone comes for confession?"

The priest replied "just give them 10 Hail Mary's"

After a minute or two a woman came into the booth "forgive me father, for I have sinned, I have performed oral sex on a man"

The janitor was stunned, he was sure that oral sex required more than just 10 hail mary's. He poked his head out of the booth and saw an altar boy.

Janitor : "excuse me son, what does the priest give for a blow job?"

the altar boy replied, "a Coke and a Snickers"

Archived