Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins in playoffs this season!!!!!!

skinsfan167

lol.redskins fans give us props and takes it right back away in the same paragraph.

its all good tho...........but just know if we do make the playoffs we goin far lil man.

Dallas has a good shot at making the SB this year, but there's no way they can handle the Colts, but don't feel bad, no team can.

Dallass showed me nothing tonight. I wouldn't be so sure that they'll win the division.

Also, what gives you guys the idea that the G'aints have an easy remaining schedule? They have Seattle this Sunday, and Philth (who COULD beat them), and us at FedEx. Seattle is obviously the toughest, but I think we'll be ready to play them in DC, and Philthy will play them like a wounded animal (or not).

I believe that this division will come down to the wire between the G'aints, the Crackgirlz, and us.

• 1 month later...
look ill tell you why the redskins will be in the playoffs this season!!!

1. first we dont have to worry about the eagles because of injures and we all know about T.O.!!!!! they will finsh in last place for a change.

2. the gaints well they are 7-3 but they ussually suck in the 2nd half of the season yes there schudule favors them but they still have a young quarterback!!!

3. As much as i hate to say it the cowboys are going to win the division and i know that yall will hate me for saying this but you have to admit it they have an easy schedule and could easily be undeafeated. though the wont go far in the playoffs!!!!:dallasuck

4. ok the REDSKINS will only lose one or no more games and heres why they play the chargers who are going to get beat so bad sunday because joe bugel said monday that the redskins are angry and hungry for a win!!!!! then they go on the road and play the rams and cardnails which should be wins but the way this team plays on the road who knows. then they play dallas and the gaints at home. Dallas wont be easy cause they will look for payback and the redskins will look for revenge after losing to the gaints 36-0 in the meadowlands:mad: then we play the eagles who will be without T.O. or Mcnabb so that should be easy.

5. I think the Redskins will have a 11-5 or 10-6 record barely making the playoffs as a wildcard team because the NFC looks like the AFC last year you can have a 10-6 record and miss the playoffs this year.the redskins are capable of making it to the playoffs with this team they have good players and a great coaching staff.

THE REDSKINS WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

DAMN.

You called that from a mile away. :cool:

Archived