Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hopefully we finish strong but IF...

cscmtp

we lose a few more games, and become eliminated from the playoffs, would anyone else like to see Gibbs put in Campbell? I'm not saying the season is over, ANYTHING could happen. But clearly after our 3-0 start, we've been moving in the wrong direction going 2-5 since. So if we continue to lose, I personally would like to see what Campbell shows on the field. I mean, there is talk that Patrick is gone after this year, but i'd feel a LOT better about that move if i knew for sure Campbell showed some promise. Again, i'd rather Brunell play like he did the first month of the season, and we start a 6 game win streak into the playoffs, but just being practical at this point...

What do you guys think? Would Gibbs start Campbell IF we're eliminated from playoff contention? Or does anyone think he'd play Ramsey before Campbell?

Here's hoping we can turn things around soon. (I'm looking at your offensive line)

sure we should see campbell in there. lets face it, brunell is done. theman is about to turn , what is it 37 or 38? there is no future with him even if he is having a better season than last yr. i personally wouldve started campbell this yr. sick of people talking about oh roookies needs to sit one yr and need to learn ..blahblah blah.

look at that rookie qb in chicago. look at eli. roethlisberger. brady....

need i say more?

Archived