Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Not the end of the world- From a giants fan

NFC Beast

you guys are only 2 games back of us and the cowboys, but you do play both of us at your house before the season ends. plus you still play the Seagles. that 3 divisional games you have a chance to win to turn it around. Well you def have a chance agaionst the cowboys and Eagles, ;) . and remember this division will probably be won in the last couple of weeks, we play you guys week 16 in Washington.

so beat those cowboys again.

GO GIANTS!!!!

giants 7-3

cowboys 7-3

redskins 5-5

egirls 4-6

you guys are only 2 games back of us and the cowboys, but you do play both of us at your house before the season ends. plus you still play the Seagles. that 3 divisional games you have a chance to win to turn it around. Well you def have a chance agaionst the cowboys and Eagles, ;) . and remember this division will probably be won in the last couple of weeks, we play you guys week 16 in Washington.

so beat those cowboys again.

GO GIANTS!!!!

giants 7-3

cowboys 7-3

redskins 5-5

egirls 4-6

I agree with you. This division will come down to the last couple of weeks. We laid an egg today so alot of "fans" here are jumping ship. See you in december

Yogi Berra just called..................................................................................................................................................................................................................it's over.

I'm trying to be supportive.:)

Hey, I'm not saying the season is over, but 2 wins in the past 7 games doesn't give me confidence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jumping ship. I've been a skins fan since the '91 Super Bowl season, when I was 8. Don't expect me to dissappear soon. After the lost today, I have to start thinking more about next season though.

Hey, I'm not saying the season is over, but 2 wins in the past 7 games doesn't give me confidence. Don't get me wrong, I'm not jumping ship. I've been a skins fan since the '91 Super Bowl season, when I was 8. Don't expect me to dissappear soon. After the lost today, I have to start thinking more about next season though.

I noticed a difference in your fellow Redskin fans' attitude from last year. Alot more faith in the team this time around. :applause:

Archived