Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ouch!!!

Ravens2000

ravens2000 you are like any other ravens fan very unknowlegable about football. You beat a steelers team who had Tommy Maddux starting at QB. r u kidding me how could u not win the game plan was simple stop the run. i mean come on is Tommy Maddux really going to be beat you??? The ravens suck get over it this loss didnt mean jack to the steelers there still sitting on top of first and you guys are in the basement in that division behind the browns. So keep wearing your purple jersey every sunday and keep holding on to that fluke 2000 season.

Of course we shouldnt beat the Chargers. They are far superior than the Raiders. I dont think nor expect us to win. From what i saw at the game yesterday from section 127 I think our D has too many weaknesses and our offense is banged up (Thrash, Sellers and Patten) will most likely be out....I dont have high hopes.

Im a Redskins fan win or lose til I die so I will watch and root like hell...I just dont think I should expect a W...unlike yesterday where I thought for sure we'd win (kindof like when you guys lost to Vikes).

We can only beat the Vikes when they are the best team in the league.:mad: :doh:

I'm a Giants fan and I won't talk bad about the Redskins. You fans feel low already but being a realist. You most likely will not be able to beat the Chargers with LT being the best back in the league and all.

Thanks, and being a realist and all, you (the Giants) will most likely not be able to beat the Seahawks with Shaun Alexander being the 2nd best back in the league and all. :D

Imagine if tikki barber ran outside on you, imagine wuts tomlinsons gonna do to the skins D and how are u gonna cover Gates, mcardell, Caldwell or how are the skins gonna keep the heavy blitzing Chargers D away from brunell. Ah sry guys i like the skins but i see doom in the near future, my best wishes.!!

Sorry what is your record this year??

Archived