Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ouch!!!

Ravens2000

Imagine if tikki barber ran outside on you, imagine wuts tomlinsons gonna do to the skins D and how are u gonna cover Gates, mcardell, Caldwell or how are the skins gonna keep the heavy blitzing Chargers D away from brunell. Ah sry guys i like the skins but i see doom in the near future, my best wishes.!!

Imagine if tikki barber ran outside on you, imagine wuts tomlinsons gonna do to the skins D and how are u gonna cover Gates, mcardell, Caldwell or how are the skins gonna keep the heavy blitzing Chargers D away from brunell. Ah sry guys i like the skins but i see doom in the near future, my best wishes.!!

Actually im not worried at all about the chargers. Arrington has been added in a big way to our D and the past 3 games we have made running backs look stupid. Sean taylor is back in the line up and he hurts people. In fact he hurt two raiders today...haha. It was funny he jacked the hell out of porter, whom to his credit held on to the ball but the next shot they showed him on the sideline wincing in pain. In the very same series they threw down the field again and like to broke someones leg...he didnt get up as quick as porter. Our O line will step it up and we are going to wipe the floor with the chargers. Were pissed right now, perfect timing :mad:

Our D shut down Tony Gonzalez, who in my opinion is a better overall player than Gates. Stopping LT is the key, we have more than chance to win this game, we nned to come out fired up and just beat down the Chargers. Gotta Believe! :logo:

We will. Thats what we are going to do. BEAT DOWN THE CHARGERS

Ouch.....this coming from a fan of the "superbowl bound now that we have a WR in Mason" 3-7 Ravens???

Save the ouches for Kyle Boller and Brian Billick.

Guys seriously u lost to the raiders, LT is better than Jordan, Brees is better than Collins, gates is better than Anderson , chargers D is WAY better than Raiders D, do the math homers!!

seriously playa, shouldn't you be concerned about making a trip to Cincinnasty next week? you know they are coming off a loss and will be ultra-pissed

OK, so the Ravens beat the Steelers and the Raiders beat the Redskins. What do you know...Two dogs had their day. Woop-de-frickin-doo.

I'm much happier in our position, being .500 and still alive, and seeing the longterm direction our team is moving in, than I would be in your shoes. 3-7, no current quarterback, no future quarterback, a banged up defense, a coach who had one season where he got some breaks, etc, etc.

Oh, and to use the logic from your post...

Portis is better than Lewis, Brunell is WAAAAAY better than Boller, Cooley is as good as Heap, and the great city of Washington D.C. has never had its football team pack up and leave town in the middle of the night.

I would've come by to troll the Ravens' boards, but I figured it wouldn't have any effect, being that you never had any hope of making the playoffs in the first place.

(Damn, I think I need a vacation from this place. All it does anymore is raise my daggone blood pressure.)

haha last time i checked this was a skins board but if u want to talk ftball who was the recent out of the two to win a superbowl, Ravens. Who will finish with a better record Ravens I gurantee and PS We will win in cinci

HA! You might have the chance of beating the 30 point spread on Sunday. You and your team is in shambles...going down as we're building structure again. You don't want to talk about your pitiful team cuz there is nothing to talk about. You get your kicks going to a Redskins board at a completely random time because there's really nothing FUN going on at the Raven's board is there? At least we have drama, all you have is hung heads.

Ouch. Imagine if you were a Ravens fan. Really, OUCH.

Dude wtf are your guys problem i freakin come here to talk about skins my FAV NFC team and u guys being fags whenever i try to freakin make an opinion.

Nah you defintely are trying to start something, if you wanna talk football then do it, saying how were gonna lose next week is definetly considered to be trolling, so think before you type, I could go on a rant and insult you but I won't because it won't really do much good, word to the wise though: look after your own team, they look absolutely horrible, that offense is worse than the skins was last year, and I thought the Ravens offense was gonna be good, yea you beat pittsburgh today...but they didn't have Rothlesberger at the helm, and there's no way in hell you win in Cincy

Look son,

It's the NFL. Any given Sunday. Just look what you guys did to the Steelers today. AND THE RAVENS REALLY SUCK... :laugh:

My point being banged up or not, any team can beat just about any team in today's NFL.

Who will finish with a better record Ravens I gurantee

Please come back after Week 17 and we'll revisit this issue. BTW, I "gurantee" we have the better record right now. But enjoy your win today. You deserve that much, just don't go getting crazy on us. Like fantasizing about the Ravens being better than the Skins. Sheesh.

Our D shut down Tony Gonzalez, who in my opinion is a better overall player than Gates. Stopping LT is the key, we have more than chance to win this game, we nned to come out fired up and just beat down the Chargers. Gotta Believe! :logo:

Gates is hurt do not know how serious it is but it would be good for us, If he miss this game.

I'm a Giants fan and I won't talk bad about the Redskins. You fans feel low already but being a realist. You most likely will not be able to beat the Chargers with LT being the best back in the league and all.

Of course we shouldnt beat the Chargers. They are far superior than the Raiders. I dont think nor expect us to win. From what i saw at the game yesterday from section 127 I think our D has too many weaknesses and our offense is banged up (Thrash, Sellers and Patten) will most likely be out....I dont have high hopes.

Im a Redskins fan win or lose til I die so I will watch and root like hell...I just dont think I should expect a W...unlike yesterday where I thought for sure we'd win (kindof like when you guys lost to Vikes).

Dude wtf are your guys problem i freakin come here to talk about skins my FAV NFC team and u guys being fags whenever i try to freakin make an opinion.

You were doing fine until just now. Check out the rules again and see you in a few days.

Archived