Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

clinton portis has 5 tds in the last 4 games

Moz Wanted

I hope he keeps producing, but let's not get too hopeful. It's understood that RB's get 1500+ yards and 15+ TDs by having a few huge games during the season added to mostly decent to good ones. Portis had a huge game against the 9ners with 3 TDs. Let's hope he can get consistent. Although last weeks showing against a tough D could be a sign of good things to come.

I hope he keeps producing, but let's not get too hopeful. It's understood that RB's get 1500+ yards and 15+ TDs by having a few huge games during the season added to mostly decent to good ones. Portis had a huge game against the 9ners with 3 TDs. Let's hope he can get consistent. Although last weeks showing against a tough D could be a sign of good things to come.

yea it looked like he was in denver against the bucks

I've also been saying all season for the skins to let Portis run to the edges. That's where he is best. You'll notice he ran for I think 3 20+ yard plays to the outside(left AND right). I think they've finally figured out how to maximize on his abilities.

I honestly believe the best is yet to come for this team. Whether it be this season or next.

I've also been saying all season for the skins to let Portis run to the edges. That's where he is best. You'll notice he ran for I think 3 20+ yard plays to the outside(left AND right). I think they've finally figured out how to maximize on his abilities.

I honestly believe the best is yet to come for this team. Whether it be this season or next.

i think 2nd half of this season our offense will show how good they are

we are not any diffrent from chargers

running game great TE's but we got one amazing WR and mabye taylor can be da next randy moss or something cause in my madden have hes DA highest rated WR

Archived