Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VIDEO: Examining The Oakland Raiders

skin_finatic

Go to my site to watch their highlight video

http://www.skinsfanatic.com/enemy.html

The Redskins next opponent are the Oakland Raiders in Fed Ex Field.

The Raiders are 3-6.

Their losses came from the New England Patriots on the road, Kansas City Chiefs at home, Philadelphia Eagles on the road, San Diego Chargers at home, Kansas City Chiefs on the road, and Denver Broncos at home.

They have beaten the Dallas Cowboys at home, Buffalo Bills at home, and Tennessee Titans on the road.

They are Ranked 24th in defense (19th against the run, 23rd against the pass) and 14th in offense (26th in rushing, 6th in passing).

Watching that video shows me that Kerry Collins is one of the worst qbs in the league when uncomfortable. If you just get the slightest pressure on the guy to make him move, he is going to be inaccurate on his throws. They are banged on defense, we should move the ball at will against these guys.

Your thoughts on the video? Disucss.

But KC is one of the best quarterbacks in the league when he is comfortable. And that has been our problem lately, getting pressure, as many here have pointed out. I can't say I'm completely comfortable with this game, especially since KC has killed us in the past.

But KC is one of the best quarterbacks in the league when he is comfortable. And that has been our problem lately, getting pressure, as many here have pointed out. I can't say I'm completely comfortable with this game, especially since KC has killed us in the past.

You won't have to worry too much about your pressure problem.Our O-line has been atrocious this season,in both run blocking and pass protection. :doh: .

And we can't blitz too many because Moss and Porter will destroy us deep. I imagine we'll do something like what teams do against the Colts, and drop two safeties deep to avoid the big play. The big play has been what has killed us this season, and Oakland certainly has that potential.

well we just can't rush with our front 4, well have to send some type of blitzes to get pressure.

Archived