Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How in Thee H E Double L!!!!!!

skull1669

Maybe the NFL netwrok does not want to bring up the "bad blood" or controversy about the numerous bad calls, this way they can stay away from it all together.

That could be one of the reasons. But I truthfully believe most of it is all about marketing. People love to hear about the Cowboys, Patriots, Colts, etc...

Now days, nobody but skins fans want to hear about Washington. You'll also notice the Ground Player of the Week Award didn't have Portis in it. 2 "notable" RB's ran for just over 100 yards and 1 TD last week. One played Houston, the other San Fransisco. Easily the 2 worst teams in the NFL. Portis on the other hand, just came up short of 150 yards by rushing for 144 yards and a TD against just about the best defense in the league. Yet he gets no recognition. Go figure.

I've said this before--I've NEVER seen the Redskins on a single "Game of the Week". I have no idea why this is, but the NFL network apparently hates them for some reason.

I believe....that Gibbs doesnt want the media involved in the game day stuff....ex...players miked up...coached miked up....atleast thats my theory. I have never seen (atleast in this 2nd Gibbs era) cameras in the locker room while he is addressing the team as one in the post game speech...i havent seen he or any other redskin miked up this year or last.

Our last game of the week was Spurriers 2nd year vs. Seahawks when Gardner threw that td pass to Trung.

If we were gonna be on GOTW we would have been on by now (this year or last).....games vs. the EAgles, COwboys, Bucs...goes on and on. MY opinion is that Gibbs tries to keep the media out of his business regarding the goings-ons w/the team.

Archived