Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will The Real Moss Please Stand Up.

ozskin

I say they run Moss deep for the first half here and there. Keep the secondary on their heels all game, and wear them out trying to keep up with Santana. THEN in the 2nd half, feed him a FEW screens(not 20), and let him burn the DB's that are getting tired.

I'd love to see that too, problem is teams are just setting a safety deep to protect against Moss going deep. The thread should be called would the real Patten please stand up and make Moss' job easier and do something NOW!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I'd love to see that too, problem is teams are just setting a safety deep to protect against Moss going deep. The thread should be called would the real Patten please stand up and make Moss' job easier and do something NOW!!!

I hear ya! Patten is maybe getting 3 passes a game. It's hard to believe that he can't get open more than that! When I heard they signed him and Moss, I started to reminisce on Monk and Clark...at least one is doing it right. I thought for sure Patten would be our big play guy, but the dude can't seem to get open.

given the struggles of the Raiders' secondary it is going to be important for the Redskins to make plays in the passing game early to get a lead and allow the defense to be aggressive.

I agree.

But, if Oakland gets up by 14 at the half, I have no reason to believe that we'll still not win that game.

Norvis suffers from brain freeze at halftime.

yeah - is Patten getting open and Brunell not hitting him or is he the dud I thought he was...(don't give me this Superbowl crapola - he's like Coles when Moss was across from him, the other recievers in NE are more dangerous. But for some reason he's not doing it here).

It totally blew past my mind that 2 Moss' were playing in this game...of course ours is probably gonna do better because he's not the fraud.

Randy Moss is the real f'in deal. I don't like his attitude, he's not professional, and I wouldn't want him on this team (he's a small notch above TO).

the one thing you can't say is that he's a fraud! Absolutely gifted athlete.

Archived