Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tagliabue ex-Skins season ticket holder

Gallntfox

I know that this is a stretch but it is not a secret that Tagliabue was a DC native who was also a Skins season ticket holder before he became commissioner of the NFL. Any chance the league goes out of their way to NEVER give the Skins the benefit of the doubt to avoid the appearance of any improprieties or playing favorites since the commissioner was once a season ticket holder?

I know that this is a stretch but it is not secret that Tagliabue was a DC native who was also a Skins season ticket holder before he became commissioner of the NFL. Any chance the league goes out of their way to NEVER give the Skins the benefit of the doubt to avoid the appearance of any improprieties or playing favorites since the commissioner was once a season ticket holder?

If it were only one person or a small group of people making the calls for all the games, I might believe you, but you are talking about a conspiracy involving hundreds of officials all over the country...NFW...

I know that this is a stretch but it is not a secret that Tagliabue was a DC native who was also a Skins season ticket holder before he became commissioner of the NFL. Any chance the league goes out of their way to NEVER give the Skins the benefit of the doubt to avoid the appearance of any improprieties or playing favorites since the commissioner was once a season ticket holder?

I never knew this but now I like Tags alot more.

Well it's either that or he has always been a closet cowboys fan. :D

If it were only one person or a small group of people making the calls for all the games, I might believe you, but you are talking about a conspiracy involving hundreds of officials all over the country...NFW...

Yes, and at the highest levels! :twitch:

what do your wondering eyes..see???

mine see it invloving hundreds of officials all over the country. I wish it was only one crew...

I never knew this but now I like Tags alot more.

I don't...

I think he's ruined the game myself he's a friggin lawyer..

yeah it makes money, so what, anyone could have done that with the NFL...the quality of the game has declined..

rules are made to allow for more commercial time each season and take away game time.

rules are specifically designed for ref interpretation. I want to limt that as much as possible.

pretty soon there's gonna be a rule that you can't intercept a pass and score a TD, you get the ball where you interecpted it..spontaneous scoring is being eliminated.

you can't advance a muffed punt??? someone explain to me why? there's only one reason..so a team can't score unexpectedly. that's the only reason for that rule..

the officiaiting is at an all time low and that's not even includiing our crap we see week in and week out.

Archived