Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fire Up Thread Week 11: Raider Nation (Merged)

Walking Deadman

believe it or not, I may hate the Raiders even more than Dallas. Never could stand Al "Mr. Leatherback" Davis or his succession of emasculated head coaches that can't pee without asking permission.

He hasn't had a real HC since Tom Flores left and that coincidentally was the last time they won anything.

Going to the game this week with my best friend and former college roommate who is a long time Raider fan. We've been friends for almost 20 years and have never seen a Redskins-Raiders game in person. Mainly because they always had been in Oakland. And just like in "Trading Places" we have a friendly wager "$1".

GO SKINS

I wont be there but I'll be screaming all the way from SD...hey mtyguinn, dont spend all that $1 in one place!:raidersuc

I'll be at the game. Funny how winning can make a place different. I've experienced Eagles fans. I had to put a couple in check because the booze was talking for them as they tried rowdy $hit with us. Me and my crew weren't having it. Nothing wrong with fun and smack talk but they were liquored up. I was at the Skins-Bears game and the 1th man was in effect. I'll be at the Raider game tomorrow, believe that. The crowd needs to be in effect to help the Def.

believe it or not, I may hate the Raiders even more than Dallas. Never could stand Al "Mr. Leatherback" Davis or his succession of emasculated head coaches that can't pee without asking permission.

He hasn't had a real HC since Tom Flores left and that coincidentally was the last time they won anything.

Jon Gruden was pretty solid, not sure how long he was there for though.

I'll be there sunday, ready to make some noise! :cheers:

Archived