Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did everyone forget

skinsfanevan

THE ALSTOTT RUN WASNT THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME!

IF YOU WANT TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT SOMETHING THEN BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE COULDNT GET INTO FIELD GOAL RANGE WITH A MINUTE TO GO!

This game was ours.

I am very pissed off and i will be screaming my ass off at the game sunday ensuring a win.

But this game was so crucial, and because we lost, all the rest are just as crucial.

We cant have a successful drive without running the ball and that scares me a lot more than a bad call.

Oakland lost this way last week and they didnt do anythign with it.

Let's convert this anger into motivation for the Raiders game and I do not want to hear about the alstott run anymore.

SO IF THEY KICK THE EXTRA POINT, ITS A TIE GAME! THE SKINS STILL HAVE A MINUTE TO DRIVE DOWN THE FIELD AND IT WASNT GOING TO HAPPEN OBVIOUSLY.

Sorry for the rant, i just needed to get it out

58 second offense nearly invisible!!!! :doh:

Poor play calling w/ 2 timeouts...inexcusale!!!

Dissapointed for sure, after the pass to Cooley, I thought FG was next!

Offense is beginning to come together, if there is any silver lining to take from this game! :D

We stuck 35 on the #1 defense! :helmet:

No more turnover in the redzone MOST IMPORTANT KEY momentum killers!!!

yeah this loss rests sqaurely on the shoulders of the Defense. More particularly, the secondary. They blew way to many plays, and looked just plain lost for a good portion of the game. Receivers kept getting lost in transition, not a good sign.

We need Taylor back there again. Taylor plays this game, we win.

The pass rush was not the problem today. they were getting in Simms face. He was getting the ball of of there just in the nick of time, to wide open receivers. That was the problem.

Predictable conservative play calling when we had a chance to run out the clock. We were moving the ball all freakin' day then we get into the "PREVENT OFFENSE" that makes us too predictable and unable to get the necessary yardage to get first downs and then run out the clock. When we punted, I knew we were going to lose.

No pressure on Sims, hell anybody with that kind of time can be poised and accurate.

This one was on Gibbs and his play calling at the end and on that SCRUB Walt

"Toast" Harris. If you play not to lose...YOU LOSE!

It looked like Brunell would drive us into fieldgoal range. The Bucs were obvisously playing zone cover 2 on the last two plays which is why Mark couldn't find a receiver open.

I'm very proud of our offense. Last year the offense sputtered while the defense was great. This year it's the opposite. It doesn't have anything to do with the loss of Pierce. But the loss of Smoot hurts a little because Walt Harris hasn't come close to making types of plays that Smoot made last year and Harris has been in this defense long enough to play better than he has. you would have thought that by seeing the franchise draft a rookie corner and not giving him the starting role across from Springs, Harris would have given a far better effort.

Archived