Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What players--Redskins or Not--do you know?

englitdaudelin

I went to Tuskegee with Anthony Mitchell, he's a safety with the Bengals now, played with the Ravens during their Superbowl run, wears #42, he ran back that blocked FG for a TD in the playoffs.

He's a real funny dude. Me and everyone down there from D.C. were sitting out in front of "The Atmosphere" one Saturday night, thats the only clug in the whole town. We were talking to him, needless to say we all had a couple to drink by that time, so he was telling us how he "gets all the ladies" by putting a spell on them. Then he went into the motions of how he puts the spell on, it was funny as he!!.

Its amazing how many players we have in the league from the DCIAA/Interhigh seeing as though the public schools dont get any financial support like the private/catholic schools. Joey Porter (Coolidge), Byron Leftwich (HD), Cato Jue (Anna), Zeus (HD) and I know I'm missing a few.

On a more embarrasing note, Jonathan Ogden put me on the dirt in a scrimmage during punt drills. He was on the punt block team and I was a blocking back, he came in and I hit him, stood him up and stopped him, but I was on the ground with my chin strap on my neck. My coaches were pumped cuz I stood him up, I was 5-10 about 150, he was nearly double that...

Archived