Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins are only a good TEAM, but thats alright.

PREDICTOR

I can't really tell you how to feel, but if you are looking to build a championship team, history indicates that balance is the way to go. Teams that you speak of who run very well, play top defense, and do just enough to get by in the passing game win championships about once per decade. This isn't the 60s or 70s any more. The powers that be have opened things up for the passing games and as we all know, POINTS come out of the passing game. You can wax poetic about days gone by but when in Rome, it's best to do as the romans do. There's a reason why Marty Schottenheimer has never won and never will win a Super Bowl - he's never changed with the times.

Actually if you take away his natural negative attitude this may be the most positive post I have ever seen from PREDICTOR.

Although it does make me laugh that he was wishing we were built more like the Bears. I'm certain if he were a Bears fan he would be on their board right now bemoaning the fact that they weren't built more like the Redskins.

Archived