Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Examining The Philadelphia Eagles

skin_finatic

As everyone knows, Eagles are last in the league in rushing and rushing attempts. McNabb is hurt, T.O. is hurt, Kearse and Trotter are hurt as well. Playing at home, I think will give us the edge against Philly.

For their last week highlights against Denver, Their defense looked horrible. I am just worried about McNabb getting into a groove. He seems to be almost unstopable once he gets going. Here is their highlights from last week courtesy of NFL Primetime and some other info on philly this year.

http://www.skinsfanatic.com/enemy.html

They create bigtime mismatches when using Westbrook as a reciever, when LB's are forced to cover him. I would have a safety dedicated to Westbrook and have a linebacker dedicated to their weakest wide receiver. Maybe even run the 4-6 defense with 3 linebackers and Sean Taylor as the last linebacker.

As everyone knows, Eagles are last in the league in rushing and rushing attempts. McNabb is hurt, T.O. is hurt, Kearse and Trotter are hurt as well. Playing at home, I think will give us the edge against Philly.

For their last week highlights against Denver, Their defense looked horrible. I am just worried about McNabb getting into a groove. He seems to be almost unstopable once he gets going. Here is their highlights from last week courtesy of NFL Primetime and some other info on philly this year.

http://www.skinsfanatic.com/enemy.html

The fact that some of their star players are nicked up should help our chances. However, if the Redskins we saw last week show up - it won't matter. If the Skins just play like they have during the first 6 games they should be 5-3 Sunday Night.

I agree with you that McNabb is the player I am most worried about. You can also make an argument for Westbrook, but this team relies on McNabb for all of its Offense. IMO if McNabb plays well, Redskins will have a tough time winning. I hope GW can come up with some ways of putting him on his butt a few times - something to keep him unsettled. :logo: :eaglesuck

Archived