Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss @ Montgomery Mall iN Bethesda

ZkinsFan

Santana Moss Autograph Signing to Aid Hurricane Relief Efforts

November 1, 2005

The Santana Moss Foundation and the Washington Redskins want you to help raise money for hurricane relief efforts.

Santana Moss will be at the Washington Redskins Official Store in the Montgomery Mall from 5-7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4. Moss will be asking for a donation for all autographs he signs, with all proceeds from the autographs going to help those people impacted by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

The Montgomery Mall is located at 7101 Democracy Blvd., in Bethesda, Md. The Washington Redskins Official Store is located on the lower level of the mall.

So, how much do ya'll think this "small Donation" is going to be?

$5 is a lot of $ to me as sad as that is.

Good for yesterday, does me no good since i saw this today....wtf is your point?

I think wtf his point is, is that there's this little button at the top of the page, you see? And it allows you to ... make sure you're sitting because this may blow you away ... it allows you to Search the forum on a specific topic and see if someone may have had the same idea as you! Holy Crap! I didn't believe it either when I first heard about it. But then I saw it in action, and it actually works.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?f=24

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

Santana Moss Autograph Signing to Aid Hurricane Relief Efforts

November 1, 2005

The Santana Moss Foundation and the Washington Redskins want you to help raise money for hurricane relief efforts.

Santana Moss will be at the Washington Redskins Official Store in the Montgomery Mall from 5-7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4. Moss will be asking for a donation for all autographs he signs, with all proceeds from the autographs going to help those people impacted by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

The Montgomery Mall is located at 7101 Democracy Blvd., in Bethesda, Md. The Washington Redskins Official Store is located on the lower level of the mall.

So, how much do ya'll think this "small Donation" is going to be?

$5 is a lot of $ to me as sad as that is.

No worries, I'm glad you posted even if it was posted yesterday. I didn't see it then, and I couldn't have searched for it since I knew nothing about it. Now I just have to make a call for someone to go for me since I'm stuck in the middle here.

I wonder how much his autographs are worth...I got his autograph on this t-shirt that says "the rivalry returns...we want dallas!" along with Joe Gibbs' autograph, David patten, Ant brown, and rock. Unfortunately, I think rocks, ant's, and david patten's autographs actually made the value of my shirt GO DOWN. :(

Archived