Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2007 Chevy Camaro?

Commander PK

Well, I really hope this new Camaro comes to fruition. If GM could get their heads out of their arses, they could make a Camaro that competes with the new Mustang.

Yes, but I hope they make it more sportier (some what like corvette's) I don't want it to be just huge and weird, I am not too fonds of mustangs for just that reason.

That picture looks like a slightly squashed Mustang with a Chevy symbol.

I'm sure a real one would look a lot better (I hope).

Chevy is noticing how popular the new mustang is. the real news ( and where my money would go if I wasn't building a house) is the 2006

Shelby mustang

2006 Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500 Photo Gallery Powerful RelatedLinks.gifClear.gifClear.gif

» Get Pricing

» Get Email Updates

» Get Consumer Ratings

» Read More Reviews

» Send a Letter

» More Auto News

watch.gifCarTV Video

Clear.gifbottomlinks.gifArticleLinks.gifClear.gifClear.gif

» Introduction

» Powerful

» Pricing

» 450 horses

» 450 lb.-ft.

» Transmission

» Speed

» Control

» Suspension

» Brakes

» Interior

» Gauges

» Two-tone

» Style

» Upgrades

» Design

» Shelby

» Badges

» The Cobra

» Exhaust

» Dreamin’

Clear.gifbottomlinks.gifclear.gif07_F_CGT500_SVT_exfrpass34.jpg With the minds from Ford's SVT (Special Vehicle Team) unit and the legendary Carroll Shelby working together on this project, it was almost certainly a guaranteed success. The result of this collaboration will surely put goofy grins on the faces of Mustang and power lovers everywhere: 450 horsepower, 450 lb.-ft. of torque, Brembo calipers, 19-inch alloy wheels, and a price that should be in line with that of the previous Mustang Cobra model. And according to project designers, the 2006 Ford Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500 "will be the most powerful production Mustang ever built."

Actually JD Power and Assoc just released a report saying that while Japanese cars still have the big advantage in reliability and durability, that American cars rate higher than the European automobiles.

Don't flame me, Japanese cars are still at the top but American cars, by and large, are rated as more reliable/durable than the German brands right now.

The picture from the rear looks much better. Maybe they can keep that and rework the front end.

Camaro owners will tell tell you that the rear end HAS to look good, because it's the part everyone sees as they get dusted.

The truth, however, is slightly different. A well-styled rear deck is important because that's what the Camaro owner will see plenty of while pushing the car to the nearest repair shop.

The picture from the rear looks much better. Maybe they can keep that and rework the front end.

Camaro owners will tell tell you that the rear end HAS to look good, because it's the part everyone sees as they get dusted.

The truth, however, is slightly different. A well-styled rear deck is important because that's what the Camaro owner will see plenty of while pushing the car to the nearest repair shop.

:laugh:

The only thing that I've had to replace on my 99 3.8 V-6 was the Cadalydic Converter. It's payed off, and I've had no major problems. I have no intention of trading it in, or selling it. I intend on making it my project car. It's going to be a graduation gift for Painkiller Jr, or Princess Pain one day. (Whenever he/she comes along) :D

Archived