Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins rough first half of the season...

GC8 Bunta

The Redskins have had a rough first half of this season. They've been through it all.

Lets start with off the field.

1- QB Contraversy

2- LB #56 playing time

On the field...

1-They've won 3 extremely close games

2-They've lost 2 extremely close games

3-They've won one big time (52-17)

4-They've lost one big time (56-0)

The Redskins have been through it all this season, and it's only half way done.

Somehow they still have a winning record. Now is the perfect time to begin a streak... a winning streak. It's been a rough week, but like they don't stop playing until it's all over, we should all cheer until it is all over.

:eaglesuck

i wouldnt call 4-3 rough...

the vikings/49ers/packers/texans have all had rough starts

If you compare our schedule with most in the NFL, ours is easily in the top 5 for hardest schedules. It's been tough, but we've done well for the most part. You take our team from last season and put them in that situation, we're lucky to be 2-5 right now.

If you compare our schedule with most in the NFL, ours is easily in the top 5 for hardest schedules. It's been tough, but we've done well for the most part. You take our team from last season and put them in that situation, we're lucky to be 2-5 right now.

You got that right! My question still stands yet to be answered...

How could you not be up for a HUGE game like that one? I've heard nothing but "We couldn't match their intensity" crap and I think thats a bogus excuse. These guys are pros and my son's high school team would have given the G-Men a better game. Is it coaching? Is it player preparation? Is it a combo of both? Whatever the problem is, they better get their issues settled if they want to be contenders in the end. I love the Skins...enough to be critical of them when they suck out!

i wouldnt call 4-3 rough...

the vikings/49ers/packers/texans have all had rough starts

SF and GB and houston werent exactly supposed to be that good though...the vikings have had a tough time agreed. its just time for us to step it up a notch now

actually, correct me if im wrong, but wasnt sandiego 4 - 3 before they went on that 8 - 1 steak to end the season. No one even considered them a playoff team when they were 4 - 3, they came from no where. So teams you wouldnt expect can go on these streaks, can. GOSKINS!!! 47 FORTHEWIN

Archived