Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss Autograph Signing

skins5060

Moss Autograph Signing to Aid Hurricane Relief Efforts

The Santana Moss Foundation and the Washington Redskins want you to help raise money for Hurricane relief efforts.

Santana Moss will be at the Washington Redskins Official Store in the Montgomery Mall from 5-7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4. Moss will be asking for a donation for all autographs he signs, with all proceeds from the autographs going to hurricane relief efforts.

The Montgomery Mall is located at 7101 Democracy Blvd., in Bethesda, Md. The Washington Redskins Official Store is located on the lower level of the mall.

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

This is a great thing Santana is doing to help out the community of South Florida which was just recently hit by Hurricane Wilma. While the Hurricane didnt cause the same type of damage as Hurricane Katrina there are still a lof of people that are in need down here in South Florida. Be sure to come out and say hello to Santana. Hes one of the most down to earth players you will ever meet.

There will be plenty of items there to be signed and for all of you out of towners if you are interested in obtaining something and helping donate to a worthy cause feel free to email me (eric at clintonportis.com) and Ill see what I can do about helping you out.

:applause:

This is a great thing Santana is doing to help out the community of South Florida which was just recently hit by Hurricane Wilma. While the Hurricane didnt cause the same type of damage as Hurricane Katrina there are still a lof of people that are in need down here in South Florida. Be sure to come out and say hello to Santana. Hes one of the most down to earth players you will ever meet.

There will be plenty of items there to be signed and for all of you out of towners if you are interested in obtaining something and helping donate to a worthy cause feel free to email me (eric at clintonportis.com) and Ill see what I can do about helping you out.

:applause:

Eric, just emailed you. Nice deed man for us out of towners.

Archived