Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obstructed Eagles Tickets Available

HOF44

Due to visiting team returns, there are a limited number of obstructed view tickets available for Sunday's game against the Eagles (game time is 8:30 pm). Tickets are just $49 per seat!

To order your tickets, call the Redskins Ticket Office at (301) 276-6050.

How funny is it they gave Philly obstructed view seats??? :)

I honestly don't think they are visiting team returns..... they just don't want to tell everyone that the stadium really isn't sold out because of all the empty obstructed view seats.

If that were true it would cause a blackout wouldn't it? A non sellout within 72 hours results in a blackout, is the rule I think. Is Danny gonna get in trouble again?? I hope not. Or are the obstructed view seats somehow considered premium seats?

Maybe the Skins designated more visiting team tickets this year, putting the extra amount in the obstructed areas, thus alleviating the blackout problem.

I have never seen a "sell out" crowd at FedEx. I know it's technically sold out, but the amount of empty seats bothers the hell out of me.

Was at Giants Stadium Sunday... now that, my friends, was a sell out. Hardly saw any empty seats.

You would think that each team has to put up a certain number of seats for visitors. I wouldn't think it would be left up to the team. Maybe they have a minimum number they have to put up.

Jacksonville should have thought of doing it that way. They could have avoided alot of blackouts.

Archived