Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins were DISINTERESTED!

PREDICTOR

Maybe if he wouldn't keep dropping passes he wouldn't get so mad. Better yet...if Gibbs WOULD STOP THROWING TO HIM!....maybe he wouldn't have the opportunity to show off his stone hands.

PREDICTOR...you...too...funny...

:doh:

Disintressed is a joke. These guys get paid to be interested, and paid well. Good teams do not have games like they had Sunday. They are average this year at best. When you lose three out of four games, you are not a playoff team. I have hope, but I have common sense as well. Playoff teams do not get shut out. Do you know how many points would have been scored if the giants could actuall push it in the endzone instead of field goals, I counte six field goals that could have easily been touchdowns. That would have put them over 70 points easily. A good team does not allow that many scores, regardless of 3 or 7 points. The team must fix the line play on both sides of the ball, or this will be a losing season. Have you seen the schedule lately??

Disintressed is a joke. These guys get paid to be interested, and paid well. Good teams do not have games like they had Sunday. They are average this year at best. When you lose three out of four games, you are not a playoff team. I have hope, but I have common sense as well. Playoff teams do not get shut out. Do you know how many points would have been scored if the giants could actuall push it in the endzone instead of field goals, I counte six field goals that could have easily been touchdowns. That would have put them over 70 points easily. A good team does not allow that many scores, regardless of 3 or 7 points. The team must fix the line play on both sides of the ball, or this will be a losing season. Have you seen the schedule lately??

True, but it would disengenuous to suggest we didn't have something to do with keeping them out of the endzone on many of those opportunities. It didn't just 'happen'. But you're wrong - playoff teams DO lose 3 out of 4. And playoff teams DO get shut out.

It happens every year.

Now, if we continue to play this way, you are absolutely correct.

Maybe if he wouldn't keep dropping passes he wouldn't get so mad. Better yet...if Gibbs WOULD STOP THROWING TO HIM!....maybe he wouldn't have the opportunity to show off his stone hands.

I have to agree with Predictor here. I was so frustrated and angry at a lot of players (Moss, Royal, Betts, etc etc) for dropping passes that would've kept us in the game.

It's embarassing the way they and every other 'Skin played yesterday. EMBARASSING!

Archived