Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think this loss in the long run will benefit us!

88Comrade2000

What a load of crap...nothing good will come from this...36-0? Are you kidding me? What good could posibly come from getting totally destroyed on both sides of the field? We got freakin Owned. Our morale is down the toilet and some of the Redskins are acting like they don't care. I really thought we had something but I got a reality check today...so much for our playoff run...this season is done...no wonder we are the laughing stock of the league. Brunell sucks, our D got ran all over, our only chance to win a game is to throw it up and hope Moss catches it, and I think that is gone now because teams are watching him. Sorry if I'm not stuck up in the clouds like some of you, but that really is how it is.

Forget Joe Gibbs, Tikki Barber is our new daddy

good thing you're not a die-hard fan , you sound so bad you'd probably hurt yourself if you were :doh: :banhim:

truer words have not been spoken!

they did not come to play this game. and i was there, for my first nfl game, my birthday gift. it was bad.

they are a much better team then they showed on sunday. but they have their work cut out for them this week, and i hope they have the heart to bounce back from this.

hail to the redskins!

thats a real stinker for a bday present -- sure hope the next one will be a nailbiter that leaves you screaming the entire game-- they are the best -- blowouts are o.k. but when its guts and dirt OMG -- thats football :point2sky

You are an idiot and should have your posting benefits REVOKED. Get out of here with that crap.

A brilliant statement with excellent points to back up your argument. Thank you for contributing so well and putting such tireless effort into raising the collective intelligence of this board.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

truer words have not been spoken!

they did not come to play this game. and i was there, for my first nfl game, my birthday gift. it was bad.

they are a much better team then they showed on sunday. but they have their work cut out for them this week, and i hope they have the heart to bounce back from this.

hail to the redskins!

Quote: "i hope they have the heart"

That is the essence of whether or not the skins make a run. They have enough talent as they've clearly shown even in losing games in Denver and Kansas City. They had utterly no heart in New York. If any of the starters this week play the same way again then we need to let the third stringers and new guys play - they'll give it everything they have because they aren't playing with a multi-million dollar signing bonus in the bank to comfort them in a loss.

Archived