Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think this loss in the long run will benefit us!

Rdskns2000

Asides from most of the Dallas game; this is the first game where we really have stunk up the place. I think in the long run- this type of loss; will actually help us. I'm sure noone- including the coaches will have an easy week this week. They will see what went wrong and hopefully correct it.

I see 2 winnable games the next 2 weeks. If we come out flat next week and lose- then this could turn into a long season. After the Bucs- a resurgent Raiders and Chargers are next. I think the Philly game is a must win for this team. It's needs to bounce back from a horrible performance and also take advantage of an Eagles team that clearly isn't the same team that has won the NFC EAST the last 4 years.

One thing from this game- Eli Manning is going to be giving us fits for more than a decade- so we better figure him out!

What a load of crap...nothing good will come from this...36-0? Are you kidding me? What good could posibly come from getting totally destroyed on both sides of the field? We got freakin Owned. Our morale is down the toilet and some of the Redskins are acting like they don't care. I really thought we had something but I got a reality check today...so much for our playoff run...this season is done...no wonder we are the laughing stock of the league. Brunell sucks, our D got ran all over, our only chance to win a game is to throw it up and hope Moss catches it, and I think that is gone now because teams are watching him. Sorry if I'm not stuck up in the clouds like some of you, but that really is how it is.

Forget Joe Gibbs, Tikki Barber is our new daddy

What a load of crap...nothing good will come from this...36-0? Are you kidding me? What good could posibly come from getting totally destroyed on both sides of the field? We got freakin Owned. Our morale is down the toilet and some of the Redskins are acting like they don't care. I really thought we had something but I got a reality check today...so much for our playoff run...this season is done...no wonder we are the laughing stock of the league. Brunell sucks, our D got ran all over, our only chance to win a game is to throw it up and hope Moss catches it, and I think that is gone now because teams are watching him. Sorry if I'm not stuck up in the clouds like some of you, but that really is how it is.

Where were you during the 4 wins? :laugh:

Give me a friggin' break. Nothing GOOD is going to come of this necesarily, but it's not the end of the world.

GOD, some of you people are such whiney panzy fans. No wonder our fanbase sucks compared to others. We mail it in after one bad loss. Jesus...

I'm just being real here. This is always a pivitol point in the season. We always start the season off good, but once we get to the middle of the schedule we always find a way to mess up. It happens year after year, and this one looks like another big disapointment. just look at our next four games: Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, Oakland, San Diego. We could very well come out of this 4-7. Tikki Owned us today; I don't even want to think about what Thomlinson will do to us.

You guys came out flat.

Dallas, dont even get me started, you lucky ****s..

Either way, the NFC is going to be crazy this year. Aside from today for you guys, admit it, this is the most fun you've had watching football for a while. I dont think anyone besides Philly is going to argue with that in the NFC East.

Either way, the NFC is going to be crazy this year. Aside from today for you guys, admit it, this is the most fun you've had watching football for a while. I dont think anyone besides Philly is going to argue with that in the NFC East.

True, very true. :applause:

That'll prolly be the only thing we agree on. But jesus christ, im on the verge of having a heart attack almost every freakn Sunday. Sometimes on Monday too ;)....except that is usually utter disbelief, some sort of nightmare.

I love it though. This has been such a roller coaster ride so far. 8 weeks into the season, how are all NFC East teams still over .500

6 teams in NFC with 5 wins. 5 come from 2 divisons, NFC Beast and NFC South

Forget Joe Gibbs, Tikki Barber is our new daddy

No you're thinking is a load of crap. You can learn alot more from losing then winning. I agree that we can build on this experience. I believe we have a good shot to beat the Eagles next week as long as we are healthy. McNabb isn't McNabb. They have an inept run game and T.O. is there only big deep threat. One game and the fake fans come out.

I'm just being real here. This is always a pivitol point in the season. We always start the season off good, but once we get to the middle of the schedule we always find a way to mess up. It happens year after year, and this one looks like another big disapointment. just look at our next four games: Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, Oakland, San Diego. We could very well come out of this 4-7. Tikki Owned us today; I don't even want to think about what Thomlinson will do to us.

You are an idiot and should have your posting benefits REVOKED. Get out of here with that crap.

The NFL is a week-to-week league. There is no team in the NFC that can feel totally comfortable with themselves. I don't think any team in the league would have beaten the Giants yesterday, they had too much to play for and too much emotion.

In the NFC East it's going to be all about holding serve at home. We already have a leg up on the division because we won a tough road game (at Dallas) and nobody else in the division has done that yet. If we win all 3 of our home games we, at worst, go 4-2 in the division. That's not going to be easy, but that's what we have to do. Now is the perfect time to be playing the Eagles. Our D needs to step up and make a statement next week and we'll be fine.

Now the 'Skins know how the 49ers felt last week...hopefully, they will learn from this hard lesson...the Redskins have plenty of talent...they just need to click every week like they did last week.

Of course, playing the 49ers at home ain't the same as playing the Giants on the road...Gibbs needs to start the second half of the season off on the right foot...need to notch a couple of wins...in a row...:point2sky

My thinking....

If the 49ERS can get pounded like they did and come back the next week and beat the 5-1 Bucs than we can beat the Eagles.

I am not sure if this loss will benefit us or not (still not sure how a loss can be a good thing) but I know our team is not what we saw yesterday. :logo:

Learn something from a loss? Sure! That we are not a good football team. We're just an average football team. One that will spend January watching TV. Get real, people. Optimism is one thing but insanity is another. All this "one bad game" stuff is a load of crap. We are going to be humiliated primetime next week. Aren't you excited? Here's to football!!

The NFL is a week-to-week league. There is no team in the NFC that can feel totally comfortable with themselves. I don't think any team in the league would have beaten the Giants yesterday, they had too much to play for and too much emotion.

In the NFC East it's going to be all about holding serve at home. We already have a leg up on the division because we won a tough road game (at Dallas) and nobody else in the division has done that yet. If we win all 3 of our home games we, at worst, go 4-2 in the division. That's not going to be easy, but that's what we have to do. Now is the perfect time to be playing the Eagles. Our D needs to step up and make a statement next week and we'll be fine.

At some point, the cream does rise to the top. Teams that are contenders will separate themselves from the rest of the pack as the season goes on.

IMO, in the coming weeks, you will see teams begin to distance themselves from the rest of the competition in the NFC as well as the NFC East division. The teams that typically emerge are not just the teams that win the games they are supposed to win at home, but also win statement road games against their rivals.

The only you can learn from this game is that if you don't show up to play, you'll get smacked down.

truer words have not been spoken!

they did not come to play this game. and i was there, for my first nfl game, my birthday gift. it was bad.

they are a much better team then they showed on sunday. but they have their work cut out for them this week, and i hope they have the heart to bounce back from this.

hail to the redskins!

My thinking....

If the 49ERS can get pounded like they did and come back the next week and beat the 5-1 Bucs than we can beat the Eagles.

I am not sure if this loss will benefit us or not (still not sure how a loss can be a good thing) but I know our team is not what we saw yesterday. :logo:

:applause:

I'm with you brother. There is a reason why we play 16 regular season games. I also can not think of anything good that will come from this game, but what I do know is that after a loss like this the Redskins can do 1 of 2 things. 1) Go home to mommy, cry and eat chicken noodle soup.

2) Move and go win some football games.

I vote for #2.

Archived