Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Brits need your help - get us on T.V over here again!

metalliam36

Calling all Skins fans,

We need your voting power to get the Skins where they belong, on the T.V screens of their beloved fans.

The games we see in Week 10 are down to a vote, and the Skins game has a good chance of winning with YOUR support.

Here's the link http://www.nfluk.com/features-display.php?id=1532

Please remember, it's a rare event to see a Skins game over here, i've travelled over once to see a game so far (vs Bears) this year and i'm coming again in December (vs Cowboys, vs Giants) but not everyone is so lucky!

Bumpin' this sucka...the Dolphins always win these things in a cakewalk, we need a Redskins cakewalk this time.

Well done mate, this is a great idea - let's hope our US brethren help us out - noticed you're going to the Cowboys & Giants games - where did you get your tickets from ?

I got tickets to all 3 games through a friend, i'm very, very lucky :cool:

You can only vote once per account, only one account per E-mail address, so i've been busy creating new accounts and voting, every vote may count...i've been trying to spark up interest on the Bucs board too, but they seem to be pretty lame (which is surprising due to their cult fanbase over here).

Archived